Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Moment I have been waiting for!

Well everyone it is time to start up my blog again because I am starting something crazy and it will definitely will need to be kept up on my blog. You know how in one of my last blogs I talked about how I wanted to do something like Greg Mortensen and help others in a foreign country? Well I am taking that leap... Today I applied to go to Kenya with my friend Emilee Burch to do orphanage work. I am very excited and nervous at the same time.. I am currently waiting for my acceptance, and once I get it I will for sure be posting it on here. I am hoping to use this blog to help me tell everyone about my experiences I am having. I am not sure if they have internet or anything there that i will be able to post to my blog but if not then i will be updating this when i get back about everything that went down! I am very excited and can't wait to have this life changing experience if they do accept me!! :) more to come! Love you all!!
Jordann

1 comment:

  1. What an INCREDIBLE adventure for you!!! Watch out Kenya! Pure Idaho sunshine coming your way!!!! I'm so proud of you Jordann! Way to have a dream AND make it happen!!!! A lot of people have a hard time doing the latter!
    You have a heart of GOLD...And you'll touch sooo many lives for good with your awesomeness! You better post often.... Or I'll come down there and kick your butt!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete